Think you might have mold? Have us come by for a mold inspection in Lake in the Hills!
Once mold starts accumulating in your home, it’s hard to get rid of. Often, cleaning up the mold you can see isn’t enough. Mold growth happens best under a certain set of conditions, and unless you can alter these conditions, there is a good chance that it will return. And if your best efforts seem ineffective, it might seem hopeless. But if you’re looking to get a mold inspection at Lake in the Hills, call Healthy Home Mold Services Inc. During the inspection, your inspector will do a complete visual inspection of your property to identify areas of mold or moisture. Photos are taken of the areas of concern, along with mold testing as needed.
What good is mold testing?
Mold testing is used to help determine the existence and extent of a mold problem. Surface samples can be taken to determine if a substance is mold, and what type of mold it is. Air quality testing is used to measure the number of mold spores in your indoor environment. There are frequently mold spores in the air as a part of the natural fungal ecology, so we compare your indoor samples to an outdoor sample we take as a baseline.
What happens to the lab results?
Once your mold testing results are returned from the lab, we send you a copy of the lab report along with your inspector’s written report. If mold remediation is necessary, we will write up a plan of action you can use to do the mold removal yourself or hire a mold remediation contractor. We can also give you a written estimate of the mold cleanup if you would like to hire our Mold Cleaning division.
Our complete mold inspection includes:
- Full visual inspection of your home including the attic by a Certified Mold Inspector to document mold issues and excess water/humidity problems that can contribute to mold growth
- Lab testing of mold like substances to determine if the substances are mold and what type
- Air quality testing including an outdoor control sample to determine the number and quantity of outdoor mold spores to compare to indoor air samples
- Ongoing consulting throughout the duration of your project including mold remediation guidelines and referrals to contractors
- A discounted wholesale rate of $300 (deducting the coupon on our website) includes 2 lab samples. Additional samples are $75 each if desired. We have the guaranteed lowest rates.
Our mold inspectors are always learning
Some mold testing companies pride themselves on discovering a method and sticking to it for decades. We emphasize the opposite. New properties of mold are constantly being discovered, and consequently, better techniques and methods are developed as well. Continuing education is important to us, which is why we take are certified from three separate organizations and combine their knowledge to create effective mold remediation processes. Call today for a free phone consultation for a mold inspection in Lake in the Hills and we’ll help you make a plan.